TT Mount 2.0 - Modular - Computer Mount
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
TT Mount for Computers, Lights, Cameras & CDA Devices
The modular version of our TT mount has a head unit that accepts our modules for lights, cameras, and CDA devices. The computer insert is also replaceable.
STAY AERO. Move your computer, not your head.
With the unique range of adjustability, the 76 Projects TT Mount allows the rider to maintain an aero position whilst viewing key data from their computer screen. This is the most advanced time trial and triathlon computer mount on the market.
Chosen by top cyclists and triathletes such as Alistair Brownlee, Jonny Brownlee, Tony Martin, Steven Kruijswijk, Kimberley Morrison, & Alex Dowsett.
We recommend the mount be placed behind the hands whilst in riding position and angling the screen for perfect viewing. This will minimise head movement and therefore drag.
- Standard widths 65mm to 105mm and adjustable taper. Extra spacers available just drop us a message at email@example.com
- Extra-wide widths 100mm c/c to 140mm. contact us for special requirements firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attaches to bars with rubber-coated velcro straps for easy adjustment.
- Garmin OR Wahoo as standard. Go HERE for Polar and Lezyne inserts
- GoPro modules may be selected as an option. Other modules and brackets can be found HERE Note - additional spacers may be required to fit Go Pro between the narrowest bar setup.
- Spacers and extra screws provided to allow fine-tuning. 2x2mm, 2x3mm, 2x5mm, 2x10mm.
- Manufactured in-house using our Multi Jet Fusion industrial 3D printer then shot peened for surface toughness and quality.
- If you have a very narrow set-up and can’t turn your device to release we also do a No-Turn Insert that fits the modular mount.