TT Mount 2.0 - Race - Computer Mount
STAY AERO. Move your computer, not your head.
With an unique range of adjustability, the 76 Projects TT Mount allows the rider to maintain an aero position whilst viewing key data from their computer screen. This is the most advanced time trial and triathlon computer mount on the market.
Chosen by top cyclists and triathletes such as Alistair Brownlee, Jonny Brownlee, Tony Martin, Steven Kruijswijk, Kimberley Morrison, & Alex Dowsett.
We recommend the mount be placed behind the hands whilst in riding position and angling the screen for perfect viewing. This will minimise head movement and therefore drag.
- Standard widths 60mm to 100mm and adjustable taper. Extra spacers available just drop us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attaches to bars with rubber coated velcro straps for easy adjustment.
- Fits all round profile bars.
- Garmin OR Wahoo
- Spacers and extra screws provided to allow fine tuning. 2x2mm, 2x3mm, 2x5mm, 2x10mm.
- Manufactured in-house using our Multi Jet Fusion industrial 3D printer then shot peened for surface toughness and quality.
Download FITTING INSTRUCTIONS